Today Kurtis surprised me with a plan to ride our bikes out to Utah lake! Usually we just hang out at home if we're not home or working (yeah I know, we're boring old married people--but we know how to have fun if we put our minds to it! Lol) It sounded like fun to begin with, but I had no idea! There's a trail that goes from Center St. all the way out to the lake and it's a beautiful ride! The beautiful rural part of Provo really made me feel at home. :) Once we arrived at the lake we explored the area and found some picnic tables to eat at for lunch (PB&J sandwiches and wheat thins, yeah!). All the while, we (more so, I) were trying to avoid a ton of weird yellow mosquito-like bugs! Seriously, they were everywhere!! I hate mosquitos (they really like my blood for some reason becuase I ALWAYS get bit more than anyone else--not fun)! Anyway, here's some random pics of our adventures!
No comments:
Post a Comment