12.15.2010

Finals finals finals!

So last Thursday was our last day of classes for Fall 2010! WOOOOOO HOOOOOO!! I was very excited, so I spent more time doing things other than studying on Friday and Saturday (which were supposed to be "reading days" in preparation for finals week this week). Though blessedly I've still managed to fit in enough time this week to study in between work and all the tests I need to take this week. So far, I've taken my Family History, Family Finance, and Research Methods finals, and they went incredibly well! I'm so amazed and grateful! For Family History, I needed a 90% on the final to maintain an A in the class--and I got a 91%!! Then in Finance, I needed an 88% to maintain an A in that class and I got a 92%!!!

Then I braced myself for my two remaining finals, which are going to be harder! I was super nervous about my Research Methods final, especially because I had hardly studied (when I did have the time to study, I was so depleted of energy that I couldn't focus...and I just didn't want to care anymore)! I was so stressed about the test but I really needed get a good night's rest last night, so Kurtis calmed me down so I could just go to bed. I'm so grateful for him, I don't know what I'd do without his TLC. :) Last night when we had family prayer, he also prayed for me and that peace stayed with me all morning for the test. It was such a blessing!

So I had work this morning from 8-10, and my teacher had scheduled the final for 11 so I had a little less than an hour to go review the old tests. Man, am I glad I did because it helped SO much! I don't know what I got on that test yet, because it was in class and on scantrons but I feel really good about it. I need a 75% on that test to maintain a B in the class so let's hope it went as well as it seems! Now all I have is Statistics, which I'll take on Friday. I seriously don't even want to care about that class anymore, but I just need to study as much as possible today and tomorrow and then I'll be FREE!!! I can do this... I think I can, I think I can, I think I can...

Kurtis seems to be having a hard time with his finals right now too, though he's much more calm about it than I would be, haha. He took his Book of Mormon test on Monday and got a 95%! Yay!! Now he still has two Physiology tests to take, he's taking a practice test for his Physiology lab test but it isn't going very well--actually, he just told me that he hasn't studied at all yet, so he's just taking the practice test to see what things he really needs to focus on while he studies. Whew, that's a relief! Anyway, we'll see how everything goes and post again when it's all over. Though no matter what, Saturday will be a very joyous day!!! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment