7.23.2011

It's a beautiful life!

Wow, I can hardly believe it's almost August!! So crazy and so incredibly exciting! Why you ask? Well, lemme tell you!
  • My mom, grandpa, and sisters (Savanah and Amber) have been in town for the past week and we had TONS of fun! The girls went to stay-at-home EFY (we drop them off at 9 am & pick them up at 9 pm) so we got to spend some fun nights together. Plus, I got to spend some time with my wonderful mom! We also got to visit my Aunt Deone and Cori, which was so fun! Then on Wednesday, mom, Kurtis and I went to my first prenatal appt--thinking we'd hear the heartbeat, but alas, the doctor wants to wait another 4 weeks. Boo! So I got a nice little pap smear and uterus check up done instead, sorry mom!  Thursday, Kurtis, mom and I went to dinner at Texas Roadhouse with Grandpa Pueblo and Grandma Clara. Then last night we went to see Harry Potter 7 Part 2 (2nd time for Kurtis & I, but the girls wanted to see it with us)! --And those are just the highlights, it's been such a fun week! Thank you mom for EVERYTHING!!! I feel incredibly blessed to have you in my life. :)
  • Other recent blessings:
  1. Last Saturday, our new wonderful couch got delivered to us! Ahh, it's wonderful not to sink into your couch AND to have a happy back when you get up from it...
  2. Also last Saturday, I turned in my last college essay!
  3. On Monday, I got my brand spankin' new laptop (for my graduation present), along with a free Xbox 360! (Thanks Mom!!!)
  4.  Most importantly (and what's made us the most happiest by FAR), we made it to the temple this month! And we're going again next Saturday for Michelle's endowment!
    •  Other exciting things coming up: 
    7 days until my best friend in the world, Michelle, gets her endowment!
    16 days until our 2 year anniversary! Crazy!! :)
    18 days until my whole family comes back to Provo for my graduation!
    20 days left until I'm completely done with formal education forever!
    21 days until we leave for California for Michelle's wedding!
    27 days until Michelle Biggs becomes Michelle Moore and is sealed to her sweetheart forever!
    32 days until we hear our baby's heartbeat!

    Seems like an early Christmas or something! We feel so blessed and are so grateful for our family and our dear Heavenly Father who has been taking such wonderful care of our own little family!

    Oh, and I also must share...
    Bones and cartilage are starting to form and vital organs beginning to
    function. Body length will almost double in the next three weeks, and arm
    joints are nowworking. (Soon, legs will start working too!)




    By the way, if you're wondering, that's a prune. Lol, I know, not the prettiest fruit to compare the baby size to, but it works :) To me, it's like, only 10 weeks?! Though before we know it, we'll know if it's a boy or a girl in about 10 more weeks!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment