7.31.2010

Halfway there!

Last weekend Kurtis, Savanah, and I drove up to Rexburg so I could walk for graduation. I will soon have my associates degree! YAY!! I'm way excited to be done with all my generals, especially when BYU requires quite a few more generals than BYU-I--dodged that bullet, whew! Now all I have are my major classes, I'll be training to be a homemaker full time from now on (and will continue learning for the rest of my life I'm sure lol)--for those who don't know, I'm majoring in Home & Family Life (a.k.a. the best major EVER!)

Anyways, I'm so glad I went and walked for graduation. BYU-Idaho means so much to me because I had so many wonderfully edifying experiences there. This graduation ceremony of course was yet another awesome experience that I'll always be grateful for. The spirit I feel there always touches me so deeply and I'll miss it!

Elder Paul V. Johnson from the First Quorum of the Seventy 
Here are some pics from the fun-filled
weekend:
1,305 graduates!

Elder Richard G. Hinckley spoke for commencement services, though I was so excited that it was hard for me to focus! So here's a link to a summary of his remarks: http://www.mormontimes.com/article/16096/yourtimes/your%20faith

Such a wonderful experience!

No comments:

Post a Comment