1.01.2011

Grades are in!

Grades are posted and although it could have been better, we sure did learn a lot -- not only from our classes but also how we could improve our study habits! :)
I got As in Family History, Family Finance and Women's Chorus; a B+ in Research Methods and American Sign Language; and...a C+ in Statistics, which gave me a cumulative GPA of 3.60. Hopefully it doesn't get any lower than that! I now have 2 semesters to go, so let's hope I can keep it up in that time!
Kurtis got As in Book of Mormon (whew!), Undergraduate Research, and Intro to Lab Techniques; a B+  in Spanish Literature; a B in Advanced Physiology Lab; and a B- in Cell Biology and Advanced Physiology, giving him a 3.47 cumulative GPA -- pretty darn good for taking mostly science classes at BYU (which is probably one of the hardest universities for science)! Good job honey! :)
Well as I said before, we did well, but we could have done better, and what's most important is the knowledge we've gained and the improvements we recognize we could make to become better learners. Here's to a greater new year!


No comments:

Post a Comment