![]() | |||||||||
| Baby is the size of a sweet pea. They're starting to sprout eyes, ears, nose, cheeks, and chin. The heart is beating, and blood is starting to circulate! (Source: thebump.com) |
From this experience, I know that submitting our will to the Lord's will always allow us to receive more joy than we can ever anticipate. The gospel is so simple; we do what we need to do (pray, study His word, live the virtues and commandments He has taught) and He will take care of the rest. It's amazing to me how much I struggle with that simple principle, but I know I don't ever want to be impatient with the Lord again. It's so funny how I can easily recognize my weaknesses and shortcomings and then somehow still think I can control things in my life. It doesn't work! And that makes sense now, it's so clear. I have a choice of what I'm going to do with the circumstances I'm given, why would I want more than that? Heavenly Father can see the whole picture and blesses us with our righteous desires when those opportune moments arise. I'm so grateful for His everlasting love, and I pray that we may always stay enveloped in His care, as we do all we can to honor Him; for that is the only way we will experience true joy and return to His presence.

I am VERY,VERY, VERY excited about baby Speer!! Two of my ultimate favorites got smart, found each other, fell in love, got married IN THE TEMPLE and now are going to be parents. Life is good. Can't wait to snuggle that baby!!!!
ReplyDeleteOh OH OH OH! Jess I am so happy for you! SO EXCITING! Congrats! Keep posting updates, and I better see an invite to a shower!
ReplyDelete