6.03.2012

Kurtis is a Graduate!!!

Yes, it finally happened! Kurtis is officially a graduate of Brigham Young University, wahoo!! He now has a Bachelor of Science in Physiology and Developmental Biology. Quite a mouthful, I know, and quite the accomplishment! His last semester was the most stressful of all; I mean, not to mention we had a BABY right before midterms, but he really had some challenging classes and a full load to top it all off. Considering the circumstances, he did fairly well! So proud of our graduate!!!



(Kurtis on his last first day of school at BYU!)
From this...

                   "Eww daddy, I don't like kisses..."                
...To this!


...and took this right after. Haha, he is his daddy's boy       
I had to quickly snap a picture as he
walked off the stage and this is what I got :)


Mom & Dad

Surrounded by all the women who love him most :)



Our happy family :)


So now, the plan is to: get job shadowing done (shadowing a doctor) study for the MCAT, take the MCAT, apply for medical school, find a job and move...somewhere. And all that needs to happen by August! Plus, Kurtis is now working 40 hour weeks at work! Needless to say, we're all sorts of busy... So my first priority is helping him as much as I can, then taking care of everything else in the house (cooking, cleaning, etc), studying accounting (I'm working on an Accounting Services Certificate), and designing/doing Mary Kay when I can. We've also decided that if Kurtis doesn't find a job by August then we'll move to CA, because that's when our rental contract ends. So that's our life in a nutshell! Enjoying the journey and trying our best to stay hard working and hopeful! We'd really appreciate any love and prayers you could send our way, this is going to be a crazy next couple of months! Though we trust that whatever happens, through prayer and endurance, we'll be just fine. Sometimes it's hard to keep that in mind, but we sure try! Love you all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment