HAPPY 4 MONTH BIRTHDAY DAREN!!!
This past month he's
discovered...
how to hold his bottle,
how to grab/hold toys, laughing,
how to roll (though not really on his own yet),
his hands and cooing.
He's growing up so fast!! And today, we also tried feeding him rice cereal...haha...
Finally got the video to load (of him trying the cereal), but I can't get it to upload in blogger, so CLICK HERE to see the video. I've also been requested to post more recent pictures, so CLICK HERE to see a TON of cuteness--that is, Daren. :)
We are SOOOO grateful to have Daren in our lives! He's been sleeping through the night since he was 2 months old and he's an angel child (besides when he's hungry and sleepy of course). We love him more than we ever thought we could love, and we feel so blessed. Whenever I post about Daren I always think about those who struggle with infertility, and I want them to know that they will one day--in this life or the next--be able to experience the joy of being parents. It is one of the greatest joys we can experience, and I know our Father in Heaven wants us all to receive of it.

No comments:
Post a Comment