5.19.2010

Amazing how beautifully each day unfolds...

A miracle happened today: I got out of bed by 7:40 this morning!! That's a new record in the past 4 weeks! That made me pretty excited. :) I have Kurtis to thank for so nicely getting me up every morning for the past week because I've finally been able to get used to waking up earlier. He really does bless my life every day, more than he knows. As I've thought about it, I realize even the smallest things help in great ways. Because of his help with getting me up in the morning, I think I'll finally actually be able to finish my independent study classes by the time I need to have them done! He encourages me so much, which had helped a lot too. It's been extremely hard for me to get through these classes, but he continues to be such a strength to me. Him and the Lord really are my best companions, they know me even better than I do and know how to provide me with the kind of strength I need. With them, I have no need to fear. :)

RaNDoM #1: Something kind of funny happened today. I still couldn't find our marriage license to take down to the DMV so I filled out the paperwork to order a new copy. I also had to get the form notarized so I went down to the UPS Store, and the notary asked me for my driver's license. Though it was kind of ironic (remember I only have a temporary license with my maiden name still on it) because the whole reason I was getting this form notarized was to get a drivers license! Lol...
RaNDoM #2: Awesome news! I made $50 in tips today (+2.15/hr), thus making my wages = $9.29/hr! WOOT!!

No comments:

Post a Comment