5.31.2010

Focus, Focus, Focus!

Mmmm...yummy crepes! Filled with some red, white, and blue to celebrate this special day. HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY!!! :) I'm so grateful to live in this country and for the many blessings we enjoy because of the sacrifices made by so many. Also grateful for a loving Father in Heaven who has blessed this country for us to live in. May remember these blessings we enjoy today and always.

Good news: I'm officially (and finally) on the persuasive english train! WOO WOO!! I was having a hard time getting on, but now it's full steam ahead!! Hopefully I won't fall off, lol! I've been so busy with work that I've kind of let that be my excuse to not do english, but now I only have 3 weeks to get this course done if I want to graduate with my AS from BYU-Idaho next month!

But before I get started on homework today, apparently we need to go to Borders (Kurtis has a 40% off coupon for being a member). Hopefully it'll be quick! It's fun to go to the bookstore together, even though I don't really like to read that much. :) And I guess it's his reward for cleaning the floors today before I got home from the lunch shift at work. I knew if I didn't ask him to do it, he'd just be playing video games all day, so I asked him to have the carpets vaccummed and the kitchen floor swept and mopped before 2:00 (when I got home) and viola! He did it! Our home feels (and looks) so much better now! Aaahhh....
still more to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment