5.26.2010
Just relaxing...for now
WHOA! It's Wednesday! This week is going by way too fast! Yesterday afternoon I took my second to last biology test EVER! Which also makes that my last second to last test in biology!! Lol, I'm excited can you tell? So last night I got home from taking my test and played video games/watched Glee for the rest of the night. It was a nice break. So today, I was supposed to continue my english course which wasn't a complete failure--but not much of a success either (guess I'm still in break mode). I'm off to a good start though, I guess today was a time for relaxing, taking in this next assignment, and getting motivated to actually DO it. I know this sounds bad, but I've never had (and have never even come close to having) such a difficult time getting myself motivated to do anything! I know what you're thinking, the same thing my inner conscience is yelling at me, "just DO it!". But as I've said before, there's just so much to do and so little time that it's literally going to take every whit of me to do this. So I'm getting myself pumped now, and tomorrow, I am going to PUMP THIS UP!! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment