Guess what came in the mail the other day? Our marriage license! So of course, the next day I took a trip to the Driver's License office in Orem to finish the paperwork to get my DL! It's kind of exciting to get that done, but I'm still kind of bummed that I'm officially a Utahn. :-( I like it here, but I wouldn't call it home. Anyways, at least I have an older looking picture on my license now! :-)
Guess what else came in the other day? Our new TV stand for our HDTV! Now I can finally post a picture of the whole deal...
So this was our entertainment center before...
and AFTER!
At first I wasn't sure about his new huge thing, it just didn't feel right. I felt like we shouldn't have something so expensive when we're still newlyweds. We should be poor and have old hand me down stuff, that's how it's supposed to be! But the more I thought about it, the more I'm grateful that we could afford this because it was a really good investment for a really great price. The TV + stand = $830! We love WalMart! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment